JULY 16 AND 23, 9:00AM – 12:00PM
Give your sons, daughters, nieces, or nephews an advantage in their future careers with lessons not typically taught in schools.
Have them learn the foundations of running a successful business from a fresh perspective, backed by local and international case studies and in a fresh and accessible way. Multi-awarded business educator Josiah Go will be sharing with them his business expertise in this headstart course!
- Business Model
- Designing your business through eleven building blocks of a business model (Understanding the business of TikTok)
- Innovation Part 1
- What makes an innovation successful?
- 5 practical steps to innovation (Understanding Nintendo’s market-driving innovation)
- Innovation Part 2
- Part 25 ways to create innovation on demand
- Top 12 practices of award-winning businesspeople
- Communicating (How to make parents/elders/bo ss listen, How to make others be more receptive to changes)
- 3Cs of how to get things done
Individual Rate: P2,500 per class
Pair Rate: P2,000 (2 enrollees in one class, or 1 enrollee in 2 or more classes)
Group Rate: P2,000 per individual (bonus 5+1 FREE in the same class and batch)
Josiah Go is chairman of 12 corporations and author of 18 record-breaking bestselling marketing books. His specialization is in the area of market-driving strategy, business model innovation, profit strategy and innopreneurship where he has personally facilitated over 1000 marketing, strategy and innovation workshops here and abroad.