Communication is the key to create greater understanding and better relationships and an effective communication process is essential to this.
At the heart of communication is listening.
This module is tailor fitted to everyday life situations that can have immediate and instant impact to one’s day to day life specially for students as they navigate the complexities of the new normal.
- Effective Communication Process
- Common Misunderstanding among teens with peers and parents and why does it happen
- Importance and Elements of an Effective Communication Process
- Barriers to Effective Communication Process
- Listening and Being Understood
- Appropriate response to build and sustain open communication
- Transmitting to be Understood
- From Understanding leading to Influencing
Individual Rate: P2,500 per class
Pair Rate: P2,000 (2 enrollees in one class, or 1 enrollee in 2 or more classes)
Group Rate: P2,000 per individual (bonus 5+1 FREE in the same class and batch)
Ronnie Traballo is a graduate of Business Administration and Accountancy in UP Diliman and started his career in P&G working as a distributor specialist. Later on he joined his family business, “Bomanite”, a leading global brand of decorative concrete flooring that they licensed from the USA – armed with his B2B skills, he established the regional presence for Bomanite in Southeast Asia. Simultaneous with this responsibility, he also became a sales consultant and trainer to various multi-national companies in the country.